UnWrap Cleans email and other documents from unwanted line returns and other clutter. It can be difficult to insert an email into another document because the source text is mangled with unwanted line returns and prefix characters. Text captured from a terminal session and other sources can also be mangled. UnWrap helps solve these problems by returning the text to unwrapped lines without prefix characters. New lines can be inserted at tag words such as From: or Subject:.
Quit cleaning unwanted line returns by hand – use UnWrap to speed up the transfer with clean text.
– Removes email wrapped lines and reply prefix characters
– User options select the type of clean up
– Starts with text from the Windows clipboard and exits with cleaned text in the clipboard
– Cleans sections of text and appends the results to a file
– Eliminates multiple spaces and translates tabs to spaces