Image Eye is a fast – and free – image viewer with a nice clean user interface.
– The only image viewer you need for viewing and browsing images.
– Clean with no unnecessary menus and toolbars wasting desktop space.
– Uncompromising image quality.
– Small and very fast, highly tuned code.
– Reads all common image file formats.
– Image index feature with very fast thumbnail-icon creation.
– Rotate, mirror, zoom, pan, adjust contrast, brightness, sharpness, hue, saturation, gamma, …
– Adjustments can be saved non-destructively (and reapplied next time you open it).
– It does not attempt to be a half-baked editor, format converter, or media player.
– It does include a simple slide show scripting language.
– Translated to several languages.
Features for the tech-nerds:
– Deep color & HDR support (up to 32-bit floating point / color component).
– High quality dithering for superior display of high bit-depth images.
– Asynchronous file I/O allows decompression to start before file read finish.
– Speculative decoding & caching of images in the background.
– Data parallelism exploitation with SSE/SSE2/SSE3/SSE4 SIMD vector-instructions.
– Task parallelism exploitation through extensive multi-core support.
– Hand tuned code optimizations for critical code paths.
– High quality resampling (image resizing) using Catmull-Rom interpolation.
– Extensive text meta data support.
– Native x64 (64-bit) and x86 (32-bit) versions.