FootageStudio is a powerful new stand-alone video processor tool featuring an easy and high quality video workflow solution,from simple fast transcoding to complete video transformation, producing highest quality videos ready to edit or distribute.
Supports a wide range of input formats including common formats,image sequences,formats from video cameras,HDSLRs and GoPro like AVCHD,HDV,or XDCam and pro formats like DNxHD or ProRes. and transcodes/encodes to high quality pro formats like DNxHD or ProRes,in 8-bit or 10-bit,and to distribution formats like h.264 or webm.
FootageStudio’s workflow features:
– Video standards conversions, framerate conversions and corrections in one click. Converts any format to any format in SD,HD or 4k, NTSC or PAL, interlaced to progressive or progressive to interlaced. The smart batch-processing feature allows to import several videos in different dimensions or framerates,and just select the output in one click. For instance,the user can import videos in any mixed formats like 1080p30,720p60,1080i60 or 1080i50 and convert all to high quality 1080p24 in only one click.
– Frame rate down conversions to 24p/25p/60p/50p/30p from any format, featuring conversion modes from spatial mode to film blur mode.
– Bit-depth upscaling and downscaling,with dithering and DCR upscaling mode.
– Video resample to and from SD/HD/4k dimensions with aspect ratio conversions using a visual interface, supports video and film aspect ratios like 2.35:1. Digital Zoom, for instance to remove lens vignetting.
– Frame accurate video cutting.
– Audio conversions. Multiple audio tracks supported.
– Creates slow motion on any video.
– Color correction, film blur, film grain, cinetone, color space conversions between Rec.601(SD), Rec709(HD) and rec.2020(4k),and more.
– High quality video denoiser.
– Fully optimized to 128-bit processing with multi core and CUDA GPU support. FootageStudio can process up to 4 videos simultaneously enabling ultra-fast transcoding/processing speed.